For media requests and general publicity, please contact Gem Trek Maps emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than happy to supply legitimate media outlets, including social media influencers, with complimentary maps.
—Westworld (AMA) magazine
Calgary Herald, Calgary Sun, Crag and Canyon, Rocky Mountain Outlook, Canadian Rockies Annual, Globe and Mail, Explore, Avenue West, Westworld (AMA), Alberta Report, Mountain Life, Backpacker, Trail Runner, Alberta Venture.
Guidebooks That Recommend Gem Trek Maps
- Canadian Rockies Trail Guide by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson
- Kananaskis Country Trail Guides (Volumes 1-5) by Gillean Daffern
- Ridge Walks in the Canadian Rockies by Mike Potter
- Don’t Waste Your Time in the Canadian Rockies by Cathy and Craig Copeland
- Summits and Icefields, Canadian Rockies by Chic Scott
- Backcountry Huts and Lodges of the Rockies and Columbias by Jim Scott
- Handbook of the Canadian Rockies by Ben Gadd
including the Canadian Rockies Trail Guide.
Other Gem Trek References
- Sierra Club’s reading list for trips to the Canadian Rockies.
- Gem Trek has supplied relief-shaded trail maps to Banff, Jasper, Yoho and Kootenay national parks for trailhead kiosks.
- Our maps are included in a number of tour group packages by outfitters offering hiking and sightseeing trips in the Canadian Rockies.
- Gem Trek’s Columbia Icefield map was part of the map exhibit at the 50th German Cartographers Congress in Germany in 2001.
Praise from Map Users
Over the years, we have received direct feedback from literally hundreds of Gem Trek map users. Here’s a sampling: